Scrum Master (f/m/x)
Location: Vienna, Austria
trigo is an owner-managed service company specialized in software development and DevOps based in Vienna, Austria. Our areas of expertise include process consulting, architecture and technology, as well as the implementation of individual solutions to meet the highest possible standards for our clients.
You’ve come to the right place if you share our interest and passion for the following technologies; NodeJS, React, Kubernetes, Openshift, Ansible, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL.
We’re all about working in an agile way. Whether it’s in pairs, as a mob or tackling it on your own. Whatever way we choose - we can learn and laugh together.
Our recipe for success: strong team spirit, a positive working environment and learning as a part of our everyday work.
- bring technical know-how and a genuine interest to learn more and discover new contexts
- always have an overview, yet pay attention to detail
- know why it’s worse to not make any decision at all rather than to make a wrong one - and when you do, you can explain and represent the decision
- enjoy analyzing problems and finding solutions
Your tasks as trigo’s Scrum Master
- implementing and upkeeping of an (company-wide) agile mindsets and processes
- facilitating and moderating our scrum meetings
- identifying and removing impediments
- ensure smooth communication within the teams
What you should bring to the table
- at least 3 years professional experience as a Scrum Master
- know how to implement an agile mindset
- experience with enterprise software projects and know that products and projects need a different approach
- you know all the common tools like JIRA, Confluence, Slack and are not afraid to suggest new tools
- you speak and write German and English very well
What we’ve got to offer
- Flexible working hours
- Wiener Linien Annual Pass
- Conferences incl. travel expenses and accommodation
- Yearly training budget
For this position, we can offer a competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience. Transparency and fairness are incredibly important to us here at trigo, which is why we maintain an open and transparent salary policy. For legal purposes, we would like to point out that a KV minimum salary of € 2,979 gross per month applies.
Female, male, intersexual and everything in between: it doesn’t matter to us.
Ready to become trigo’s next Scrum Master?
Send your application to: email@example.com